Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Anything Goes with Crafting by Designs

Good morning and a happy new year to all :)
I hope you had a fabulous start of year and wish you all the best for the coming days. 
As for me....  it didn't end so well and so far hasn't started so good too as I have a bad cold and am home sick grrr :(  Re the ending.. well on New Year's Eve we went out for dinner with friends, all was going well and food was great ie until the main course had to come... which unfortunately didn't come at all!!! We complained and complained, they said it's coming, but still nothing and then about ten minutes to midnight our friend just told them off and out we went!!! And that was it! We couldn't believe it!!! I really don't want to complain as there are far worse things to happen than this and a bad cold, but I really just wish that everything will be good for this year with our upcoming new house buying and moving, which is such a big feat and I'm still a bit scared about this!

Anyway, on a positive note :D yesterday I received another booking for August for our rental home in Qawra, Malta so I'm very pleased as saving up from these rentals for our new home. The other guests, left on Monday really satisfied. Will be sharing the card I did for them real soon.

So, finally, onto my card for today and it's another
ANYTHING GOES
challenge, but this time it's for my DT at

As you know this one is a month long challenge so you have lots of time to link up your card.


For my card I used an image kindly supplied to us by our sponsor for this month  
Odd Ball Art

I colored it with my promarkers, added some die cuts, including two new ones :D and of course the background DP, which was a magazine freebie. I also colored the die cut tree with promarkers and added 'NEW HOME' letter peel offs and a few gems to finish it off.

The winner of this challenge will get a choice of three single images from the sponsor.

I am entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today
and also in these SOMETHING NEW challenges
for my new home card and my new dies, the owl and squirrel.
Thank you for looking
xxx





9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) the toadstools are fabulous and I love the little owl, super cute :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Happy New Year! hope we manage a get together this year!! so near yet so far ;-) 🍾
Luv
Lols x x x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Furrbster said...

So sorry to hear that you have been ill over the new year. Maybe it is a good sign? You start the new year by getting rid of the germs from last year :) Getting rid of the bad to make way for the new!

I love this card - great colouring!

Hugz Tinz

Furrbster said...

P>S. forgot to say thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers

Tinz

Anna said...

Very beautiful card... I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous image for a New Home card, love the little scene you have created here. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Alex said...

Such a lovely card. Great colouration!
I like to invite you to our first challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives.

Hugs
Alex
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
Alex' Kreative Seite

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Dora. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Paddington fan said...

What a super image for a new home card, love the die cut scene with the little owl, a lovely finishing touch. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Passion for Promarkers , good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again very soon,
Love Jacky x
Passion For Promarkers DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...