Followers

Friday, December 30, 2016

Another Christmas Card

Good morning everyone. I am hoping you all had a lovely Christmas :) Unfortunately ours wasn't good at all... in fact I think it was the worst ever for us as we spent it in hospital! Hubby had severe pain due to a kidney stone which started early morning on Christmas day! I took him to hospital and they kept him there for three days until he passed the stone. Luckily, which is quite rare, we were going to be alone at home for Christmas lunch, as we were going to lunch to his brother's but they called it off as they were unwell, so at least we didn't disrupt others as well.

On a positive note,  was really excited with a 5 day booking for the end of year at my rental place in Qawra, Malta :) but it was also during the time when I was going to and fro to hospital so I was really really busy with the preparations and everything and I had no-one to help me. 

Anyway, all is good now and he is back home and we are on two days vacation as well :) so I thought I would share this cute Christmas card that I did. I had said that I would be using my other digi stamps from Melonheadz and here is another one.. so cute :)
I colored the image with my promarkers, oldie DP, some die cuts, a sentiment peel off and other small embellishments to finish it off. Love how it turned out and it was quite simple to do.

Entering my card in these challenges today
Holly Jolly Christmas 86 - CHRISTMAS
I ♥ Promarkers 325 - ANYTHING GOES
Passion for Promarkers 375 - USE YOUR DIES and PUNCHES
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Some exciting news now to finish off :)

Just found out that I made the Top 3 with my other Melonheadz card at Melonheadz Friends
     
Thank you for looking xxx






4 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Adorable image Dora. Lovely Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this Christmas season. Happy new Year. Judy DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

Donna said...

Super cute card Ginny, love this little santa and your festive die-cuts! Many thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, great image and beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...