Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Use Something New

It's been quite some time since my last post as now both challenges that I am DT in are both fortnightly. Yes the challenge I ♥ Promarkers is no longer weekly from this year and we have also split up in two teams, so team 1 makes cards for the first week and team 2 makes cards for the second week. .. .. With this new setup I wonder if I'll be able to find some more time to make an extra card or two to post here, I'm sure I can :)   Anyway, so today it's time for me to post my DT card and the theme for this week  is
USE SOMETHING NEW

I'm sure you've all been buying new stuff, so this will be an easy challenge. As for me, I haven't been buying much crafty stuff lately, so it's just the image that is new and the background striped DP.
 
 To make up my card I used this fun image, My Racing Car,  from our sponsor for this week
The Paper Shelter, which of course I colored with my promarkers, using colors to match the lovely colorful car DP from my Eco Park Paper Pack.


The prize from our sponsor is $15 to spend in the store.


I really do hope you can join us, and don't forget you have one week left to enter the challenge.

I'll be entering some challenges when I get back from my fitness class which is due to start in 15 mins so I have to rush... luckily this one is near where I live but I still have to change he he




Big hugs.


Thank you for looking
xxx

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora! Love you card with the happy and fun image. Have a beautiful day.

Sandra H said...

Aww how pretty is your card so beautifully put together x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Dora, love the design and bright colours
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...