Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Buttons

Hello everyone, how's your week going.. For me it's a busy one as hubby is doing some painting in the house and so I got a big mess everywhere. Today he even ventured in my craft room ... yikes!!! It really needed a paint job but I am not looking forward to put everything back in place.

Anyway, it's Wednesday today which means that it's time for a new challenge at

The theme for this week is 

BUTTONS

Ooops .. I hardly ever use buttons on my cards.. but I managed to add three on my card.. fake ones which I did with my Martha Stewart punch.


The image that I used is one of my faves from Lili of The Valley, which I colored with my promarkers. 

I love how it turned out... with the buttons :)

Our sponsor for this week is Live and Love Crafts with a prize of a £10 voucher.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Passion for Promarkers - SO SENTIMENTAL
Allsorts 253 - NO FLOWERS

Thank you for looking
xxx

16 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Super cute card, Dora! Sweet image, pretty papers and fab faux button embellishments!
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Dora..fabulous colouring and love the buttons..very pretty and sweet.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous fresh card Dora. I love it. That image is adorable, I have it too. Debbiex

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card love the soft pinks and beautiful bow Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dora. I love the sweet image, beautiful soft colouring and pretty detailing.
Sue xx

Eileen said...

This really is an awwwwwwwwwww card Dora. Love the image and all the PINK. Great layout and design. Thanks for joining in with the 'So Sentimental challenge' at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Hope your well and soon the painting will be over with nice though to have your craft room painted too! Simply gorgeous is your card l love this cute image and embellishments take care xx

Marie-Louise said...

Just gorgeous Dora. Love the cute image. Great colouring. Your "fake" buttons are the best I have ever seen. They look so real.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pink and sweet!! I have been under the weather, but still running. Trying to sweat it all out! Hope your running is going great! Carri~Abusybee

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I'm loving your pretty pink and white card. Darn cute!!! How exciting, what color will your craft room be? Bet it'll feel great once everything is in it's place.

Pamela said...

Beautiful Dora, so pretty and Sweet. So looking forward to seeing you soon. Counting the days. xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Dora!!
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Oh wow this is stunning great image beautiful papers and brilliantly presented too x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dora. I love the soft colours and cute image
Lorraine x

Lisa Minckler said...

What is it that I love paper buttons more than the real deal? I don't know, but they have a way about them that is so very appealing. Your card is beautiful Dora!! :)
hugs to you and I hope you have a good week.
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous, soft, sweet baby card. Great colouring too! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...