Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Three Different Shapes

What a long day today! I've only returned home half an hour ago and now I'll be out again in, hope in less than fifteen minutes as otherwise I will be late for the Bokwa class!!!

So a quick post for today to share my DT Card for this week's new challenge at

The theme for this week is 
THREE DIFFERENT SHAPES

For my card this week I got to use this really cute image from one of our sponsors, Paper Shelter and then I used papers from Crafty Sentiments, my Martha Stewart stars border punch and other stuff to finish it off.
My shapes as you can see are the square (card), rectangle (the image) and the circle which is one of the embellishments.

We have two sponsors this week

and also Paper Shelter

Will be back with some challenges.

Thank you for looking

xxx


Well I'm back, so here are my challenges..
The Cutie Pie Challenge 52 - CUTE CHRISTMAS
Totally Gorjuss 200 - ANYTHING GOES
Creative Fingers - ANYTHING GOES




11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute, love all those added embellies on your card....

Marilyn said...

Such a great card with that cutie pie image! I think that gold bow and all the extra little bits make this such a nifty and perfect card.

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Dora.

Debs said...

Uber cute!!!
Debs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the sweet image the star border and the red doily.
Kevin xx

Margreet said...

Such a cutie, Dora...sorry that I do not come around so much, but at the moment we are on our trip in California.
Xxx Margreet

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful love the design and the added little embellishments super little candles, just so perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
thanks for joining us
Hugs Kate xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super sweet card Dora. Love the happy image. Makes me smile.

Angelique said...

Adorable card. Such a cute image and gorgeous colouring.
Love all those little embellies.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Gem x said...

Such a cute image, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge, great card. Gem DT x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, great embellishments. Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderland candle challenge and good luck x Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...