Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pink and Blue

Good morning everyone.... time for a new challenge and today it's a new challenge at 
The theme for this week is a color combo of
PINK and BLUE
I have to admit that I really didn't know what to do at first, but finally this gorgeous digi came to my mind which I thought would be perfect for this color combo... and which card I am sure would come in handy.

I decided to do some paper piecing today on her clothes .. and added two buttons... what a rarity ha ha .. very rarely I add buttons on my cards or do paper piecing!

We have two sponsors this week
Marianne Designs with this fabulous prize
  
and Crafty Sentiments, offering three digis to the lucky winner.

I am entering my card in these challenges.
Totally Papercrafts 172 - FLOWERS & BOWS
Fussy and Fancy 91 - BUTTON UP
Inky Chicks 7 - ANYTHING GOES
Ladybug Crafts Ink - FLOWERS and RIBBON
Party Time Tuesdays 126 - ANYTHING GOES
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES

And ending off now with some exciting news woo hoo :)
First I was one of the lucky winners at Bearly-Mine, winning a lovely voucher from Fred She Said

and then I was one of the Top 5 at Passion For Promarkers with this card.
Top 5 Passionista Blinkie 
woo hoo must have been my lucky day yesterday :)

Thank you for looking
xxx


19 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow...this is pretty cute. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant image gorgeous layout and card Ginny x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this colour combo Dora.
Great card
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dora. I love the the image with her pretty clothes and the flowers are beautiful
Well done on your challenge wins
Sue xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

dora this is so adorable!!! i love the soft colours and those beautiful flowers you have made. so sweet :)

An Occasional Genius said...

Love the paper piecing Dora but I'm with you on the buttons, rarely use them! Have a great day x

rachel said...

gorgeous card Dora and so glad you got some goodies! Big Hugs rachel xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Dora, I love that image and your fabulous paper piecing!
Hugs, Tammy

Debs said...

Beautiful card Dora - so pretty and girly.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Dora this is absolutely beautiful and your colouring is stunning and such an adorable image too

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card Dora. I love the big daisies and the polka dot flowers. So pretty! Oh, and the image is fab too!

Congrats on your top 5 spot and for winning the gift voucher. Have fun shopping! :D

Hugs! xx

Lisa xx said...

Oooh Dora, this really is gorgeous, your paper piecing looks fab....I wish I could've found maternity wear like that and you faux stitching looks great too

Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Dora, I like the sweet image and the flowers,
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet, love the funky image, her paper pieced clothes look great. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Lilian said...

Dora
Love the card. The image is so cute; Hugs
lilian

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love the paper piecing! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Kerry said...

I love your card Dora...the colors are perfect. Paper piecing is one of my favorite things to do...I love the pp you've used for her top. Thanks for joining in our Flowers & Ribbon challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Dora. I love the image and flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...