Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

More than one fold

Good morning everyone, and a happy Sunday to all. It is so windy here at the moment, and just awful weather with rain as well. If I were well, it wouldn't have liked it, but as it is, with hubby abroad and me unwell, I am not bothered at all! 

Anyway, I have two cards today and here I am with my first one which is for the new challenge starting today at One Stitch At A Time. The theme for this challenge is MORE THAN ONE FOLD and so I decided to do a circle easel card.


This week I got to choose my image from one of Leesa's digi stamps and this is Oingo Octopus. I coloured him with my promarkers and then cut him out to mount him on my card. A very quick card today, just added some of those fun bubbly dots and doodling all around my card.
Our sponsor this week is
with $9 to spend at the store.

Thank you for looking.

Will be back with my second card for the day.

Hugs
xxx

7 comments:

Hazel said...

A really cute image and it suits that shape card perfectly. Hazel x

Margreet said...

haha, what a funny image....gorgeous shaped easel!
xxx Margreet

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely fun card, but oh WOw I love that shape! Judy x

Josephine said...

That's such a sweet card - love the shaped easel!

Sandra H said...

Another fabulous card Dora x

Danni said...

Oh that image is so fun! Cute card!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is so sweet, I love the shape and that octopus is so sweet
Lindsay xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...