Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vintage

Good afternoon, another card for me this week and this time I have a totally different card as today I've gone vintage for the new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
The theme for this week is
VINTAGE


Just not my usual style, so I must tell you that I had a really hard time to choose the image and to choose everything to do my card but then I'm pleased with how it turned out... found the image already stamped for me, coloured it with my promarkers, paper is a wrapping paper, gorgeous pins from our Karen ..... 


who happens to be also our sponsor for this week as she is giving the winner a lovely selection of beautiful pins similar to these.. 

I think this is good enough excuse to have a play with us this week as they are really beautiful :)

I'll be back with some challenges hopefully as now I'm off to visit mum.

Thank you for looking
xx



I'm back ... entering my card in these challenges
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - BINGO (Ribbon, Free, Blooms)
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES

and another one, this time at the DAY 13 Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspirations Blog where they are holding a Crafting For Gold Event. The theme for this day is RIBBONS and I have two types of ribbon on my card, so just perfect to enter my card!








19 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful, romantic card, Dora...tomorrow I post a card with your gorgeous ribbon!
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

It may not be your usual style Dora, but it's absolutely stunning, love everything about it.

I've seen that image before somewhere, what make is it ? I don't colour in much as pretty useless at it, but could be tempted to this one.

B x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Dora, this is a stunning vintage card, beautifully coloured image and stunning pins and I love that wrapping paper. xx

Pamela said...

That is lovely Dora, so soft and delicate.

Pam x

Sandra H said...

Gosh Dora, This is beautiful!! lovely vintage colouring and your image is stunning lovely flowers and pins so beautifully present!! xx

Liesbeth said...

So great done, Dora, Love this vintage-style.
gr. Liesbeth

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I love the image and the papers, ribbon, lace and flowers all compliment each other so well.

sue

Little K Smith said...

This is gorgeous Dora, a lovely image and the papers n roses are just lush :)
Kelly.x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous vintage style card Dora.Love this SU image, and gorgeous papers and pins...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - what a lovely image and i love the vintage style
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Fabulous job Dora what a super card well done Hugs Elaine

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous, Dora - lovely soft colouring!

Marie-Louise said...

Just beautiful. Fantastic colouring.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So beautiful Dora! Love this vintage style and those papers are gorgeous :)

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Dora. The image is amazing and your layout and the papers fabby as well
big hugs
Doreen xx

Rachel said...

Love this card Dora, its so pretty. Gorgeous image and those papers are divine! Wedgie xxx

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card,love the image and the vintage feel...
Mandy x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the embellishments & soft colours!

Hugs Shell xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Dora this is stunning I love the vintage style and this is a real beautiful creation, that image, the papers and flowers all look amazing.
hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...