Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

I Love You with Just Wordz

My second scheduled post for today... at this time we should have arrived in Amsterdam yay!

It's Friday, so it's time for Just Wordz stamps.. those mix and match word stamps .... with which you can make up so many combination sentiments! Today the theme is all about LOVE.



I'm using another new goody today.. the Joy Crafts Floral Flourish Die ... woops I've been a bit naughty lately.. got me some new stuff..

My stamp is from Meljen Designs and I had coloured it with my promarkers .. in my car .. while waiting for my son to finish his guitar lesson. Ha ha can't waste precious time  :)  .. using it for the first time as well!


Today I decided to stamp my words in a slanting way .. just for fun..  like :) ??


Don't forget that there is still time to purchase the two new Just Wordz stamp sets at a special preview price.


My card fits in these challenges
Stamp with Fun 129 - ANYTHING GOES
Make It Monday 55 - ALWAYS ANYTHING
Papertake Weekly - CREATURE COMFORTS
Simon Says Challenge - DIES TO DIE FOR


Thank you for looking.

Hugs
xx






19 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi dora, hope you are having a good time away. Love this meljens image, you have coloured the pup brilliantly,. hugs heidi x

Kathyk said...

Fab card.

Hope you will enjoy your time in Amsterdam. Love the city and found a fabulous Mexican restaurant jst a couple of minutes walk from the station, opposite the police station! ..... just in case you read this whilst you are still there!

Kathyk

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Dora....love your slanting stamping of the words....hope you have a great time in Amsterdam....the weather will be good!!!
xxx Margreet

Tammy Schmitt said...

He is just the cutest! TFS:-)

~Tammy s

Sandra H said...

This is just beautiful:) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Dora, love the colours and your slanted words..lol..pretty card...hope you're enjoying your break away.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Curly said...

OMGosh this is adorable I just love the image and those papers are gorgeous,
Have a lovely Weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Sandra H said...

Dora, this is gorgeous l love all the nice background papers and the sentiment also the colouring truly is lovely:) Sandra H

Mary J said...

Dora, this is MEGA sweet! I just love this cutie pie!!!

Kimberly said...

Hey hey, you really brought your markers and colored in the car...now that's time management..fantastic card, love the image and the sentiment looks great..tfs

Anniebee said...

This little card is adorable, Dora!! I love the pooch... he's just too cute, and that big pink bow looks like spun sugar! Yummy!

Hugs,
Anne

Anita said...

Absolutely adorable card Dora! Love your coloring and the layout is fabulous.

Amy said...

Super cute image and nothing says love like a red and pink color combo! Fantastic card Dora!
Hope you are having a great time!

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Dora, I like your time management plan lol!! Gorgeous card & love the oinks xx

Annette said...

I do so love Meljen images, and this is a lovely card Dora. Love the colours too. Annette xx

Helen said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Nadia's challenge.

Mandy said...

Naughty girl Dora, still we all need a little splurge lol.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, so cute and pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our punches &/or dies challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Tara said...

I just love that sheer ribbon! Great card!
Tara

3dnadia said...

Lovely card, thanks for join us at Nadia's Challenge blog

Groetjes Nadia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...