Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Hi I'm back! Yay thanks for all the nice comments in my previous post... I would have loved going to the beach with you all .... what a pity we are so far away!! 

So, having found myself alone at home this afternoon and housework all done, I just kept myself occupied in my craftroom making this card ... 

This card I am posting on the Stamp Fairy World but I thought I would post here as well today.

For my card I used Paul and Pauline image, coloured with my promarkers, papers from a magazine freebie, a butterfly punch from DoCrafts, sentiment is a freebie from Annette and just had to use my new English Rose die again. 

I got this die from My Mum's Craft Shop last time. Everything was wrapped up in lovely green tissue paper, which I decided to cut out some leaves out of, I love how they turned out... so happy to have got this die.

I am entering my card in these challenges.
- Pollycraft Monday 96 - LOVE / MARRIAGE
- Sweet Stamps 18 - ANNIVERSARY / WEDDING
- Divas By Design - FLORALS

And now I do really have to show you what Mr Postie brought me... This is the yummy yummy calorie free candy that I won from Mandy so exciting, thank you Mandy, love it lots and thank you for the lovely surprise flowers and ribbon :) xx


These are some gorgeous stamps that I got using a gift voucher from Tickled Pink Stamps that my sweet blogger friend Corry gave me as a surprise birthday present :) woo hoo, thank you Corry, I am going to have so much fun playing with these :) xx ... and do you see the stamp on the envelope? I don't collect, but this one I am definitely going to keep .. what a lovely souvenir...

as is this gorgeous postcard which I received from Celine Jo as a consolation prize to four of her candy participants. I used to collect postcards when I was young and receiving this today I rekindled my memories. Thank you so much Celine, I loved it xx


And some news now as well... Just read on the Times of Malta online that Brad Pitt and his lovely wife Angelina Jolie arrived in Malta today!!! I am really getting excited now... I hope I will get to see him.. and by the way, they are calling us Background Artists not Extras, he he so fun this is! 

So it's next Monday now for my costume fitting.. will keep you updated then.

Thank you for looking

Hugs
xxx




12 comments:

Kathyk said...

Woo Hoo - such a cute card AND the possibility that you might meet Brad andor Angelina!

Kathyk

Vicky said...

Wow...such a sweet card Dora! gorgeous image and loving those fabulous flowers too hun...

Woohoo...gorgeous candy sweetie and love you new stamps too!

and finally....and very exciting...your movie debute! I bet you are soooooo excited and Brad Pitt..Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol!

have a lovely rest of the weekend..hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

Such a darling card and lots of fun goodies for you!!

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card Dora,love the leaves out of the tissue, and the flowers are gorgeous. A really interesting post, great reading.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Dora...love the leaves and the flowers...much fun with all your new goodies...it's gonna be an exciting time!
xxx Margreet

Christina said...

That is really a gorgeous card Dora!!
Hugs Kristel

cebelica said...

Awww hun, this is SO cute!!! I love the imade and how you colored it - wow! Great choice of papers too. And you added just the right embellishments. Very pretty!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week! Hugs!

Marjo said...

love it Background artists...lol

Vicky said...

Oops...forgot to say..

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dora this is yet another stunning creation what gorgeous papers and I love that cute image and flowers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Fabby card hun.. love the cute pandas!! Thanks for sharing it with us at my mums craft shop x

Ps wow Brangelina!! hope you have a fabby time xx

Celine Jo @ eyeARTyou said...

Yay! It cool to see that my postcard has reached you ;)

Woah, so handmade cards are not exciting enough that you have decided to plunge yourself into the filming industry as... ex... I mean 'background artist'? Hahaha. Just kidding. It's so fun, one can only wish for the same experience. All the best, Dora!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...