Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Candy from Crafty Sentiments

Hello girls, how are your doing? Sorry still no card yet ... I'm still feeling so bad with this cold I got, not much mojo!!! Just managed to do my DT cards for now ..

But here is something I thought would really interest you today . . . .

Suzette is offering the brand new, just released set of the adorable Patches and Stitch A5 Stamp Set as candy. Just go leave a comment after you have posted and linked the candy back on your side bar.. You have until the 19th of January.



But that's not all.... 

Go check out this ... ;)

I had forgotten all about it, but this week I have received a lovely 12x12in paper pad in the mail just for joining up!!! That was definitely something to brighten up my day.. woo hoo :) 

Hugs
xxx



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

So sorry to hear you are still feeling so poorly - there's a lot of it about this winter and this years bug seems to hang about - hope you will start to feel much better soon.

Kathyk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...