Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Little Red Robin

Hi girls, hope you are having a nice weekend. It's another nice sunny day here in Malta today but I felt it was a little bit cooler when I went up on the roof to hang up the washing. Aww well, it's December, so off I quickly went and put me on a woollen jumper.

This is another Christmas card that I made today, using again the red and green colours and one of the monthly sweet freebie stamps from Pink Gem Designs.

I added lots of glitter today and followed this sketch to do my card ..


My challenges
Gem Of a Challenge 11 - THE SKETCH
Cupcake Craft 120 - LITTLE RED ROBIN
Stamp Something - USE A DIGI
Alphabet Challenge - G is for GLITTER
Pear Tree Designs 29 - WINTER WONDERLAND

Thanks for looking today

Hugs
xxx

18 comments:

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the bows.
hugs, Vanja

Unknown said...

Dora, he is gorgeous, I have this image & have used him loads. Beautiful card

Cor* said...

You always rock those sketches girl! Must be tough hanging your laundry in DECEMBER. IT is -20 here! Snow, snow & more snow. Frostbite & icicles!! Wish I was there, where you live! I love your layers And coloring is divine!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) I love this cute image and the papers and sketch are fab ! :-)
yup ,, definitely a chill in the air today but we can't complain eh !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie. Fabulous colours. I LOve this ribbon too!!
Chrissyxx

Kathyk said...

Smashing card Dora, really pretty

Kathyk

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the sweet little robin and colours...Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge....
Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Awww! Lovely card. Cute image.

Thanks for joining us over at PTD.

Good Luck & Merry Christmas.

Lou x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dora this is pure sweetness, that image is super cute and along with your papers and design it looks perfect I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Dora! I love the sparklies on the robin.

Jennifer

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous,beautiful papers and such a sweet image!!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Dora! love the color combo.. and colourings! :D

Anonymous said...

Aww,so cute.Love you choice of papers too.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x

~@ngie~ said...

ooooh this is gorgeous... so colourful & Christmassy... I do love that Robin ;o) Thanx for joining us at a Gem Of A Challenge... love n hugz Angie xXx (Special Guest Designer)

MauMau88 said...

Wow, wonderful!

Inken
Alphabet Challenge

Shelly said...

Adorable... I love the image and the papers are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Hugs Shelly x

Kelly said...

Great take on the challenge. Love the image and the embossing is fabulous!

Berry said...

This is so sweet Dora I love the embossed piece and the great use of colour! Thanks for using my sketch over at a gem of a challenge this time hugs Rebekah xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...