Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Earth Fairy

Hi girls, here is a card I made using this gorgeous Earth Fairy stamp from Pollycraft. Isn't she soooo sweet, I am really getting hooked on these adorable Pollycraft stamps....

So....  as always.... I have coloured stamp with my promarkers and again my papers are from the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. The border punch is Martha Stewart and flowers I got those from Michael's. It's the first time I'm using these.. still haven't used all the goodies I got from there.......he he :))

As you can see I tried that distressing again, which I done on my card yesterday. I loved it so much that I wanted to have a go with it again. This time I used a thicker card and I think it came out a bit better... some glitter again, green this time, but have to click on the picture to see it shine!!!!

Hope you like it.

I am entering my card in these challenges today
1 - Pollycraft Challenge 65 - IT'S A FAIRYTALE
2 - Magical Monday Challenge 6 - BACK TO NATURE
3 - Crazy 4 Challenges 58 - BIRTHDAYS
4 - ABC Challenges - F is for FLOWERS
5 - City Crafter Challenge-26 - TAKE FLIGHT
6 - Penny's Challenge No 40 - AS LONG AS IT FLIES

Hugs
Dora
xxx

16 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's lovely Dora, I particularly like the way you've turned the corner down and then put tiny butterflies in the space - great idea.

Kathyk

Courtney said...

This is adorable Dora! And your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for FLYING along with us this week at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

scrappyjacky said...

So cute,Dora

Fleur said...

Fab card Dora, Gorgeous image
Hugz Fleur xXx

Karen McAlpine said...

Such a cute card. I love your coloring!

Pop's Cards said...

What a fab image in great colours, love the papers too, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday this time, big hugs love Pops x x x

Axa said...

omg, I love those little butterflies in the corner. So cute!

Cor* said...

Colored perfectly and your papers are perfect. love the little folded corner with the butterflies peeping out. Thanks for your comment on my blog....I appreciate them!!! Mwah!!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...love the earth fairy you have used,how sweet is she!....thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft...

Have a lovely weekend
Take care
San x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is really beautiful,just love the papers you have used,hugs cheryl xxx

Cheryl said...

OH this is so very pretty,love the beautiful colours and papers.....all perfect for this sweet image!!
Hugs xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty colors, and cute image too, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

Jackie said...

Fabby card, love the bp and such a cute image. Thank you for playing along at Pennys this week x

cnelson said...

so sweet and pretty! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Such a sweet pretty card ... thanks ever so much for playing along at CCCB

Distressed Miss said...

Such a cute card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...