Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tip Toe Fairy

I am so very excited today as the day has come when I am to post my cards as a GDT for the month of July for Stamptacular Sunday Challenges and also as a DT for One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog .. wooo hooo :) I can't believe I'm actually writing this!!

So here is my first card and this one is for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenges. I had been participating for quite some time in the challenges so when I got the email from Dee you can imagine how excited I was .... woo hooo :) I am not going to tell you what I did he he ... lucky for me that everyone was asleep ;)



The theme this week for the Challenge No 66 is to do an APERTURE CARD !!!! and I have to admit I had never did one of these before but must say it was very good for me as I got to challenge myself to do something different. I hope you like it.




For my card I used all the flower punches I had, which I all inked one by one and I also used my beautiful Tip Toe Fairy stamp from Prairie Fairy Designs which is one of the five images I had won sometime ago in one of the challenges there. I printed off the wings twice and then after colouring with my promarkers and adding glitter, I cut a little slit in the main image at her back and slid the top wing from there.

I didn't use any DPs for my card but instead I stamped all over with a daisy stamp which was a freebie in my fave Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine this month. I also stamped it three more times with black ink this time, colouring them also with my promarkers and after cutting them out I stuck them to the inside of the card to look as if the fairy was stepping on them :)



.. a close-up of the sparkles





Here are my challenges for my card today..

1 - Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge No 26 - ANYTHING GOES
2 - Flutter By Wednesdays - OPEN
3 - Incy Wincy Challenge No 48 - THINGS WITH WINGS
4 - Magical Crafts Forthnightly Challenge No 18 - FLOWER POWER
5 - Corrosive Challenge No 70 - LOTS OF FLOWERS
5 - Alphabet Challenges - J is for JEWELS
I thought the flowers on my card and the colours I used did give a summery feel.. so here are now some Summery themed Challenges...
6 - Ooh-La-La Creations Challenge No 57 - SIMPLY SUMMER
7 - S2G Challenge No 63 - SUMMERTIME and SPARKLES
8 - The Creative Cottage Challenge No 17 - SUMMER SURPRISE

Thanks for visiting today

Hugs
xxx

26 comments:

cheryl said...

oh dora hun this is just gorgoues the detail on this is just brilliant and so love all those butterflies you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Kathyk said...

Just lovely Dora - Congratulations on your DT slot.

Kathyk

Josephine said...

This is a gorgeous card. The floral frame and those butterflies are superb!

EFI said...

Wooooow!!! Fantastic card!!! My congratulations Dora!!!

MauMau88 said...

A wonderful card!

Inken
(Alphabet Challenge Blog)

Cor* said...

AND THEN............I went on to this challenge blog and see your a guest designer with this totally amazing beautiful card! I am soooooooooooo blown away, by this creation! I too have never done one and for your first time, Dora, this is GORGEOUS!! She is my fav. fairy and you have done a great job with her. (PS- I know you did the happy dance while making these cards.....sshhh...I won't tell)!! haha

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! I love all the flowers and butterflies! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet and Magical Crafts challenges xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Dora this is outstandingly beautiful wow, wow, wow those gorgeous flowers the image and butterflies wow,wow,wow I think you must know by now that I am loving this so very much brilliant

Hugs
Lorraine x

Fleur said...

Wow this ia awesome - it's beautiful
Hugz Fleur xXx

Adria Slauterbeck said...

Dora, I love this card! so delightful and whimsy... it feels so light and happy; it reminds me of back when I used to believe in fairies and dragons :)

Congrats on making GDT at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Kelly said...

GORGEOUS! Love the color combo and the flowers and butterflies are beautiful!

Cheryl said...

WOW this is STUNNING!!! Beautiful colours and details......and a brilliant design!!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you layered the fairy wings! It is perfect!

Thanks for joining FFF!

xoxoxox

Chris said...

I am knocked over by all your beautiful flowers.
thanks for playing with us on S2G.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. Love the Butterflies and Flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge this week. x

Berry said...

This is absolutely stunning Dora! I love all those flowers and the fairy is gorgeous, no wonder you got the GDT spot! Hugs Rebekah x

Suzi Mac said...

WoW!!! How GORGEOUS is this Dora, the amount of work gone into this is just amazing, I love the design of the stamp onto the card. The flowers, fairy and her beautiful wings, just breathtaking. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tracy said...

wow this is stunning, love all the flowers and the gorgeous design, beautiful work. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cotttage Challenge, Tracy x

Carolyn said...

Dora, this is amazing. I love all the flowers and butterflies. I love the glitter and the colors. What a fabulous card for your debut with us at SSC. Glad to have you on board for July.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Just beautiful! I love the wonderful colors and the flowers are amazing!

Anne said...

Fantastic summer card, thanks for joining in at OLL. Hugs x

Mel X said...

This is brilliant -love the image - stunning design. All that bling is just gorgeous.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magicial. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next time.

Mel X

Ann English said...

Dora, this is a stunning card-I truly LOVE it!!! Thank you for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls!

Georgia said...

How pretty!

Cat said...

LOVE your card! So unique and gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

Leonie said...

I have to let you know that i think your card is absolutely adorable!! I love all the details and all that punch work. So clever and I'm so happy you are our GDT memeber for July!!
Welcome aboard!! Cant wait to see what else you come up with!
Big Hugs
Leonie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...