Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet Pea

Happy Monday to everyone :) I hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day yesterday. Mine was great! On Saturday evening we went out for dinner with my hubby's parents and then yesterday, we went for a picnic with my mother, brother and sister. It was such a lovely sunny day, I even got sunburned a bit on my arms! and the kids really enjoyed it and me too, it was so relaxing. I prefer something like this, and when you go out for lunch on days like this, you end up in long car queues and also waiting for hours for your food! Besides this, my mother doesn't like to go out much, and this she really enjoyed it. . . first time she didn't want to go :)

Anyways.. for my card today, I'm using this gorgeous Sweet Pea stamp which is one of two stamps which I was... so so luuuccckyyy :) to win in a blog hop at Paper Jewels... thanks thanks thanks xxx I coloured her a few times, of course, with my promarkers, and now finally I'm happy with the result. It's not my usual type of card, first time I'm using lace and glitter, but I like it and think I'll be using these more :) .. hope you like it.



I'm entering it in the Crafts & Me Challenge No 3, which is SPARKLE and also in the The Pixie Cottage Challenge 17.. which is either MAKE YOUR OWN CHARMS.. or THE SKETCH! I followed the sketch.. but ended up changing it a little little bit :) Hope it's still ok.



Thank you so much for looking.

Hugs
xxx


15 comments:

Katie said...

Love the image, especially the sparkles on her wings.
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

scrappyjacky said...

The glitter looks great on her,Dora.

Unknown said...

How can it NOT be OK with fabulous colouring like this Dora!! I LOVE it!
Hugs Viv xxx
P.S.(Cards For Men is still every two weeks);0)xx

cheryl said...

oh really love these images great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage this week hope to see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful...i really like that image of the fairy. Lovin the lace too and colors. Glad your mom's day was lovely. Mine did not turn out as well...had my hubby in the hospital with back pain. :(
Smiles still...Tammy

Teresa said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD I JUST LOVE THIS IMAGE, THANKYOU FOR JOINING CRAFTS AND ME #3 CHALLENGE GOOD LUCK!
LUV TERESAX

Cheryl said...

WOW this is gorgeous Dora,just love your fantastic colouring and beautifu sparkle!!! BTW it doesn't look like you need to diet,so best you don't.Thanks so much for the encouragement,not far to go now.
Hugs xx

Crystal said...

This is a beautiful card ! That sketch, at least to me, is a hard one with off angles but you mastered it beautifully !

gina g said...

Fabulous card love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at the Crafts and Me Challenge this week. luv gina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Dora this is quite stunning that image is so beautiful and coloured so wonderfully I love those flowers this is one fabulous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

artish said...

she so mystic and fairytale blue- LOVE the glisten!! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Adrina said...

Your card, with lace and glitter looks awesome!!
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Anonymous said...

Dora, thanks so much for joining us for our sketch at the Pixie Cottage!
~Pam

Kelly said...

Love the image Dora and how you glittered her wings. Very pretty. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Crystal said...

Beautiful card, I'm glad you are making good use of the stamp you won! Your colouring is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...