Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let's do some tearing!

Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday .. Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday to me.. :)))

Aww look at the gorgeous bunch of flowers my hubby sent me today at the office... and all those lovely cards I received from my family and friends. Yes, I did go to work today ! I had actually planned to take it off but I was so busy I couldn't afford to stay away. Ow never mind, we're going out for dinner tonight and I also got this lovely surprise bouquet of flowers which really made my day!



And here is my card for today. The stamp was actually a freebie last month from Some Odd Girl, which I coloured with my promarkers. I think she is adorable. I was lucky enough to win Gabby's card from the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges, which I really loved. I was really inspired by Gabby's card and her colouring and those little white freckles on her cheeks... don't know if you can see them :) Even the green ribbon for the leaves .. Thanks so much Gabby, your card was such an inspiration xxx




I made this card for some challenges... some ladies want flowers, others wants us to tear it up and ripping, other ladies want us to cut it out and pop it out and more ladies want bright and cheerful cards ... I very happily obliged :)
I hope you like it.

1 - The Crafty Pad Challenge No 71 - TEAR IT UP
2 - Crafty Angels Week 35 - RIPPING AND TEARING
3 - Papertake Weekly Challenge - SAY IT WITH FLOWERS
4 - Prairie Fairy Fridays Week 19 - FLOWERS
5 - Oh La La Challenge No 54 - BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL
6 - Your Next Stamp Challenge No 16 - CUT IT OUT AND POP IT OUT ... first time here for me !!
7 - Meljen's Designs Challenge No 7 - FLOWERS AND BLOOMS

Wooh.. so many lovely challenges.
Thanks so much for looking... and don't forget to click on my candy.. there's still about a week to go. I'm so pleased that about 20 have joined my first candy so far.

Thanks
Hugs
xxx

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Dora - first off - Thank you ever so much for your gorgeous thank you card - I received it today and it is sitting proudly in my craft room..{{hugs}}

Love your card this week - great effect you have got with the torn mulberry. :) :) Lovely and cheerful and bright.

Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week and good luck. :)

xxDebbie CPSdesigns

Pat said...

Hi Dora,

Super card, lovely colours, thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Pat xx

Suzi Mac said...

A very Happy Birthday Dora, hope you had a wonderful day. Love your sweet card, that image is adorable. Thank you for tearing it up with The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck in the draw.

We have a wonderful competition starting the 23rd May with Mega Candy, hope you can join us.
Hugs Suzi xx

Cheryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORA!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed your dinner!! Love your adorable card,so bright and cheery and yes the freckles are so sweet!!
Hugs xx

Kelly said...

Gorgeous flowers and cute card. I hope you had a great day!

Sprytebyrd said...

Happy Birthday!
Such a beautiful card! Love the colors you've used!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck on the challenge!
Dee (Spryte)♥

Cor* said...

YAY, Happy Belated Birthday Dora!!! Hope you had a great day. those are fabby flowers and some homemade cards I see there. Thanks for joining us at FFF this week!

Wendi said...

Such a pretty card sorry I missed your birthday hope you had a great one
Thank you for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Unknown said...

Love your card Dora! It's so cute and you coloured your image perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at Fairy Fun Fridays. Good luck! Viv xx

SemSee said...

Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 16 at YNS Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

Tammy said...

Soooo glad to see you had a special day! What wonderful flowers too. Your card is adorable...so is the image.
smiles...Tammy

Cor* said...

YAY DORA YOU WON at FFF for flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...