Followers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sassy Studio

Hi, I'm here again today with another post, a quickie one it has to be as it's past midnight here... What happened, is that when I came back home, I found the second image in my inbox for the Sassy Studios Anniversary 4 day Relay and again we only have til tomorrow 9am to complete our project. So, I just decided to finish it off as it's back to work tomorrow!!!

Here is my card. I decided to go monochromatic, use some embossing paper and add some swirls and pearls for some other challenges too, and then I added some feathers to match the ones on her hair. For the flowers I used my newest Martha Stewart punch which is one of the two punches I bought myself for my birthday this month :)) Gorgeous isn't it! Hope you like it. And oh by the way, the princess is coloured with my promarkers.. obviously ... what else :) oooo these pens are awesome!!



So, I am entering this card in the Sassy Anniversary 4 Day Relay - Day 2

and these are the other challenges for my card :)

1 - Totally Paper Crafts Challenge No 18 - MONOCHROMATIC
2 - One Stop Craft Challenge No 82 - SWIRLS AND PEARLS.. the swirls are in the embossing paper, and the pearls are the pearl hearts on the flowers and there are also some more on her necklace .. these aren't very clear though!
3 - Quixotic Challenge No 27 - EMBOSS IT!

Thanks so much for looking.

Hugs
xxx

13 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful!! I love the white on white is great!

JLJ Designs said...

This is a really beautiful card. I love the feather with the elegant image.

Jennifer

Sara said...

Very stiking in all white! Thanks for playing in the relay!

Larisa Hohman said...

love all the white, it's so pretty!

Val said...

A delightful card. Lovely to see something something monochrome. Thanks for joining with us in the OSCC this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Kathyk said...

Smashing - your choice of the monochrome inspired.
Kathyk

Cor* said...

very elegant & classy!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Dora I am in awe....this card is stunning in fact amazing it looks elegant, classy and certainly has the designer look to it, it also looks very very expensive what wonderful work you have done with this one thank you so much for sharing it with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzi Mac said...

A very classy card, love the embossing and those lovely flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week with your lovely swirls and pearls card.
Hugs
Suzi x

Francesca said...

What a wonderful card, the flowers look great.
thanks for joining us at one stop craft challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Unknown said...

This is lovely.. I am always to scared to go white but you have made it look so easy!!

Thanks for joining in over at One stop this week xx

Kelly said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning! Love white on white. Great embossing!

Joey said...

Hiya Dora

this is gorgeous so elegant and clean thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...