Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sassy Studio

It's raining here in Malta... well it was, now it's sunny again, but we ended up inside. Me didn't complain, here I am with a card I made :)

This time I am using a Sassy Studio stamp, which happens to be a freebie at the moment for the Sassy Studios Anniversary 4day Relay!!! I didn't think I'd make it as the challenge was to create a card using this freebie in ONE DAY, but here I am, hoping I'm in time.



So, I am entering this card in the Sassy Anniversary 4 Day Relay

and I also managed to find some other challenges for my card :)

1 - Crafty Angels Week 36 - TEAL AND BROWN
2 - Crafty Sentiments Challenge No 20 - PUNCHES
3 - Fab 'n' Funky challenge No 25 - for the SKETCH this one here...



Thanks so much for looking.

Now we are going to the Marsa Village Feast, so tomorrow I'll be showing you some pictures of a typical Maltese feast :)

Hugs
xxx

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card - love the colour combination and the elegant image.
lovely punched flower
Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

scrappyjacky said...

A very sassy card,Dora.

Sara said...

Very pretty, love the color combo!

pinky said...

Love that image, makes a great card and fab punched flower. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What a fabulous stamp! It looks great and the colors are wonderful!

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Dora this is one very elegant card loving the colours so much. One of the things I love about visiting the blogs is that it reminds me of the images I have bought but hardly use and this is one of them. What a figure she has oh my I would love to look like that lol...this card I love.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

Cute card Dora...very chic! Love the color combo and that paper is awesome! The added flower is just perfect!

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Sandie said...

Great card. Very sassy image.

Thanks for joining our Teal & Brown challenge @ Crafty Angels. Good luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...