Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ruffles

Hi, good morning, a quick post today as I'm always so busy in the weekend. Yesterday it was housework, visiting aunt who is still in hospital after her hip op, visiting mum who is in an old people's home and today it's more housework and some family time as well. . . but just finished this card that I made for some challenges.. and now I'm thinking that I will send it off to my brother who lives in Australia. It's his birthday next month! I think he'll like it.


I used my lovely Ruffles stamp today and he is colored with my promarkers and the border punch is my newest Martha Stewart punch. I tried to use lots of white for my card and kept it quite simple for a minimalist effect, but not sure if I managed this so well.. first time I'm doing this type of card. Hope you like it!

This is the sketch that I followed.



The challenges:

1 - Allsorts Challenge No 52 - It's BIRTHDAYS here this week as Allsorts are celebrating their birthday too and there is a blog hop as well, which I followed happily yesterday :)
2 - The Sweet Stop Challenge No 56 - For the SKETCH.. and this week it's with a SPIN to make a card FOR THE GUYS
3 - Paper Cutz Challenge No 41 - To make a card, LO or craft project using a digital, hand stamped or Cricut cut image of a DOG or CAT.... I immediately remembered my cute Ruffles stamp.
4 - Oh La La Challenge No 53 - MINIMALIST
5 - Stampin' for the Weekend - A CARD FOR A MALE

Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs
xxx

17 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's lovely,Dora...bet your brother will love it.

Tammy said...

What cute doggie image...I really liked how you geared it towards a male. I need to do that more as I have a house full of them. LOL
Have a super Sunday...slow going here. smiles...Tammy

Cheryl said...

This is fabulous Dora,just love that image and beautiful colouring....the stars and border are perfect!! I am sure your brother will love it!!
Hugs xx

dstandard said...

What an adorable image and card!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! What a wonderful image and great colours!
Thanks for sharing at The Sweet Stop!

Liz said...

Dora brill card now I am seeing what I have missed

liz xx

Wendi said...

Cute image and a fabulous card thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Anne said...

Awwww what a really cute card, just perfect for playing along with us at OLL. Hope to see you again. Hugs xx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Love this sweet image and the colors are fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along!
:)Kathy

Kelly said...

This is just too cute! I love that image and the paper you used with it is perfect!

Mummylade said...

Fantastic card. Thank you for joining in our Allsorts celebration this week. Good luck!

Dana White said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop blog!!

coldwaters2 said...

Dora this is gorgeous loving that image and your papers and colours are so pretty

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey said...

This is a fab card, love the cute image & the pretty colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Helen Dooley said...

this is so cute. that image is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at PCC this week.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card

Thanks for joining in Allsorts 1st Birthday Blog hop

Emma xxx

Nancy said...

This is so cute, Dora:O) Love the pretty papers and adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...