Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fishes

I made another card today and this time it's an Engagement Card. Maybe you are saying.. but why the FISH??? Well, it happens that the persons getting engaged are divers :) and so, after searching unsuccessfully, for some divers in love digi stamps, I got me these cute little darlings which I coloured with my promarkers ... I think they will do just the same, won't they?



This is the sketch which I followed


and these are the challenges.

1 - Stamptacular Sunday Challenge No 58 - THE SKETCH
2 - Bee Crafty Challenge No 30 - It's SOMETHING NEW... it's a new stamp for me
3 - Stamp Something - CELEBRATE SOMETHING
4 - Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge No 22 - CUT IT OUT.
Well that's all for today, wishing you a happy weekend and as always, thanks so much for looking ;)

Hugs
xxx

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Dora this is darling. I'm sure your friends will absolutely love it. The images are too cute, and I love how you added the red heard rhinestones in there. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Gemma said...

What a great idea to use fish for your friends, the card is really cute, the will surely appreciate all your efforts, and so do we! Thank you for joining us at SSC this week. Gemma

Andrea said...

what a funny card

Annette said...

How precious! This card just made me smile - it's too cute! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Crystal said...

Very cute ! Love those fishies !!! Know your friends will think it unique and fun !

Cor* said...

Dora- guess what? I have a little something for you on my blog. Come & pick it up! http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-very-first-blogger-award.html

Graphicat said...

heheheeee...I love the fish!! they're perfect!! great job!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week.
Cheers
Cheri

Jachelle said...

awe that is just too cute!!!

Kelly said...

OMG Dora this is just way too cute! I love what you did with the sketch and that paper is awesome!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Too cute! Fun fishy images! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a fun card! Cute images too! Love the little bubbles. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you back again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...