Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A card for some Challenges

Hi, I hope you are having a fabby week :) If you saw my previous post you will see that mine was a really good one ... yippeee :) woo hoo :))

Here is my creation for today.. and for my card I'm using this super cute stamp from Karen's Doodles which I coloured with my lovely promarkers. I hope you like it.



and this is the fabby sketch that I followed, which is from
Vee's Sketch Pad.



The challenges :

1 - The Crafty Calendar Challenge No 8 - The theme this month is 'THE GREAT OUTDOORS'.. I tried to continue with the theme and decided to take the photo outdoors as well in my back yard :)) Couldn't find a decent place though and then ended up taking the photo on the bench which now you can see that it needs some refurbishing !!!
2 - Pile it On Challenge No 18 - CUTE AND CUDDLY
3 - Karen's Doodles United States Challenge No 10 - BIRTHDAY / CELEBRATION.
4 - Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - AS YOU LIKE IT :)

Thanks for looking.
Hugs
xxx

17 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora this I love so much the colours are gorgeous I am so loving the butterflies and image who could not fall in love with that cutie

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa said...

Hi Dora, Gorgeous card! I love the layout and pretty papers.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Rleen said...

This is beautiful, I love it. Great job!
Thanks for playing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge. Hope to see you again next month.
Hugs, Rleen

Debbie said...

Oh my ... those butterflies are beautiful! Wonderful job this week. Thanks for joining us at PIO!

Nana said...

Very prety card. Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week!
hugs Nana

Vee said...

Hi Dora, your card is beautiful, I love those gorgeous butterflies and the image too. Glad you enjoyed using my sketch. I'm off now to pop it on the blog.
PS Congrats on your win you have some fab MS stash there...I'm sooooo jealous..
xx Vee

Erin... said...

Beautiful!!!! Love those butterflies what a lovely touch for this image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Karen's Doodles! Hope you can play again soon!

Arianne said...

Cute card! The baby is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week!
Hugs, Arianne

pinky said...

Very pretty card, those butterflies are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful, I love it. Thanks for joining the May WhoopsiDaisy Challenge.

shulsart said...

Dora, your card is fabulous. Love those butterflies and they are the perfect embellishment for that sweet Butterfly Baby Girl. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

Tammy said...

This is SOOOOOO cute! I love what you did on this card, as always beautiful work. I left you a message below as well. Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
smiles...Tammy

Kelly said...

Love it! Great colors and the butterflies are gorgeous. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Unknown said...

super cute, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Illy said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

Lori said...

Beautiful work, Dora! I really like how you placed the butterflies on this card. It goes so perfectly with this image : ) Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles!
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Beccy said...

oh how cute Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

Hugs Beccy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...