Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Bugaboo Mother's Day

Not really sure if I'll be able to make any cards next week... got a whole load of ironing to do which hmm hmm ... I've been neglecting, and loads of other stuff !!! .. I decided to make another card today :) !!!

and again ... I did another Mother's Day card!



For this card I used this fab Bugaboo Stamp, which I've had for quite some time now, I even coloured it, but never got round to use it and today I thought a Mother's Day Card would be really nice for this stamp.

I coloured the stamp with my promarkers, and the papers were free with the last issue of the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I cut out the flowers myself, and the buttons too, using two circle punches, a small one for the centre holes, and a larger one for the button. The sentiments are computer generated with Word Art.

I'm entering my card today for these challenges:

1 - Stamptacular Sunday Challenge No 57 - A CELEBRATION FOR MOMS!
2 - By The Cute And Girly - This month's it's CELEBRATIONS.. and I chose to celebrate MOTHER'S DAY!
3 - Crafty Sentiments Challenge No 16 - It's BUTTONS this week. Mine are faux as I made them myself :)

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs
xxx




There's candy on my sidebar if you'd like to join... It's my birthday this month!

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow - fab card - love that fun image it makes a great Mother's day card .
Thanks for playing along at BTC&G this month and also joining the fun over at Crafty sentiments too!
Two great challenges - but then i am biased lol
Lisa ;)

Davi said...

This is a fun card!! Like the flower dp and how you repeated the flowers. The image is too cute!!

pinky said...

Hi Dora, this is one gorgeous card, lovely and bright and happy. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G and Crafty Sentiments. Don't do too much housework next week, it will only need done again lol.
Hugs
Pinky

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW,I love this Dora......the design,papers,colouring,everything!!!
I was wondering what other image to use for a Mother's Day card,might have to use this one....thanks for the inspiration!! Yes that dreaded housework....lol....it is hard to juggle everything and I have to scrapbook my nephews holiday,I am so far behind with it.Have a wonderful day.
Hugs xx

Kelly said...

What a cute card Dora. Love that image. Yeah, we crafters are all guilty of neglecting things that should be done...it's a way of life with us...lol!

nnalorac said...

What a fab fun card for Mothers Day, love it. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G this month. nnalorac.xx

Kathyk said...

It's a delightful card Dora and the image is fab.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY for this month too
Kathyk

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautifully designed card the colours and that image are just perfect and such fun.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! I love the pretty papers and the great layout!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on the challenge!
Dee (Spryte)

Gemma said...

Great card, the image of bugaboo is lovely and totally suitable for mother's day, as if we ever take the time for hours of realxing in the bathroom.....thanks for joining us at SSC this week, Gemma

Marianne-db said...

What a fun card! I love this image!
Thanks for joining SSC this week.

Nina Macaulay said...

Great card love the colours and esp. the blue lines. Funny stamp too :OD

Good luck in the challenge

Hugs Nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...