Followers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A birthday card and ....................

A birthday card for me today, and I chose this little kitten for Alwyn, as she loves cats and I think he's a really cutie pie :) I had used it before, but last time I coloured it in grey and today I decided on white.



This is the sketch that I followed.



And I am entering it into these challenges.

1 - Tuesday Morning Sketches No 47 - THE SKETCH
2 - Crafty Creations Challenge No 69 - USE YOUR FAVE STAMP
3 - Your Next Stamp Challenge No 17 - USE BORDER PUNCH
4 - Charisma Chardz Challenge No 21 - CIRCLES.. for the circles on my DP.

Well, thanks for looking...

O just remembered my candy.. it closed yesterday!!!

Well, I go to random drawn...

and here back I am with the winners :)

So
..

The winner of my Candy is No 39 which counts to Deb ... and it seems it's going all the way to ... CANADA woo hoo :)



and the second runner up, who this time was for the ones who uploaded my friend's video as well, is No 18 which counts to Efi ... and this one is going to GREECE!!!!



Congrats to the winners, I hope you will enjoy your prizes and thanks to everyone for joining in, I really appreciate all the lovely comments and best wishes.

The winners please leave me a comment by next Saturday, with your email address so I can contact you for your addy :) ...

Hugs
xxx

19 comments:

Larisa said...

Nice card! I love the lacy border of paper a lot!!! I love green colour a lot too )

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautiful card!
Congratulations to the winners!

Jackie Randolph said...

Dora, so lovely! Beautiful papers and colors and your coloring is fabulous. I just love this image and you did a fantastic job with her.
Hugs

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazioni alle vincitrici e un saluto a te... ciao

Anonymous said...

WTG you lucky ladies. I'm sure youu will enjoy your goodies:)

scrappyjacky said...

Another cute card,Dora....lovely papers.

Fleur said...

Dora this is so pretty, love the fresh colour combo
Hugz Fleur xXx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats to the winners!
Hi Dora! Love the colors on your kitty card!

EFI said...

Dear Dora I can not believe it!!! I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to contest and finally win! Your runner-up prize is cute and I will make a good use of it and as soon as I receive it! Many many wishes for your birthday! I have to say that Thea’s – Malta’s song was great, despite the fact that it did not qualify for the final phase of the competition.
Hugs EFI from Greece

EFI said...

And of course, my congratulations to Deb!!!

JLJ Designs said...

Very sweet card. Congrats to the winners!

Deb said...

Oh my goodness..........what a lovely surprise!! You have the birthday and I get the gift!! Many thanks Dora!
My email address is: dtogmus@cogeco.ca

Hugs,
Deb xoxo

Melissa Craig said...

What an adorable Kitty! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Brubs said...

Hi Dora, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm very happy for this. Your blog is fantastic, and I'm your follower ....
Thanks :-)
Ivana

craftyb said...

awww...your image is just adorable...love your soft pretty colour combo! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Tammy said...

Such a adorable card....I love the image and the colors too. Congrats to your winners. :)
smiles...Tammy

Sharon Noble said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD i love all your work. and congrats to the winners of your candy. Hugs Sharon xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dora this is so cute that little kitty is beautiful so are your colours this is fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

Super cute card Dora. Love the border punch. Congratulations ladies...enjoy your prizes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...