Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ABC

I've always done cards, haven't ever done anything else, so when the Challenges at Karen's Doodles were all Anything But a Card I wasn't going to take part.. but then I said.. hey.. that's what challenges are for !!!!

So I decided to have a go, and made ... a ... bookmark! Well ok, I didn't deviate a lot from cards :) but it's a start.. Next time I'll try something else :)

Hope you like it.



I'm entering it in these challenges:
1 - Karen's Doodles UK Challenge No 9 - ANYTHING BUT A CARD
2 - Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge No 37 - ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for looking.
Hugs
xxx

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Good for you trying something new,Dora.....it looks great.

coldwaters2 said...

Its beautiful Dora and isn't it a great feeling when you make something other that a card.

Hugs
lorraine x

Elaine ♥ said...

What a fab idea Dora and so beautifully done :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK this week :)

Elaine x

Anne said...

Hi Dora
Your bookmark is lovely, there'll be no stopping you now.
Thanks for playing along with KDUK
Anne x

Tammy said...

This is just lovely...I love the image and the papers are perfect. You did great stepping out of the box. Smiles...Tammy

Jodi said...

This turned out so pretty! I love the image and colors you used.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joey said...

Hi Dora

fabulous bookmark it is gorgeous, thanks for joiningus at Karens Doodles UK

Joey.x

Viv said...

Clever you Dora! See...it wasn't that hard was it? LOL! This is gorgeous and I'm sure will be very useful! Thanks for joining us at KDUK. Viv x

Chris said...

A gorgeous bookmark and such a great image. Love your colouring and design and the pretty colour scheme and glad you decided to have a go at something different. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...