Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jeremy the Giraffe

While browsing Kathy's blog some time last week, I came across the CARD for Kids Card Drive. Here they collect cards for sick children and their families and so I decided to make some cards for them too.

This is the first one I made, and to do it I used the Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog theme, and the theme for Challenge no 38 was NO FLOWERS ALLOWED!!! I found it quite challenging though .... no flowers !!! Hey what do I do?!? and SO I realised that I use flowers quite a lot!

I hope you like my result :


The cute digi image, which I coloured with my promarkers, is called Jeremy the Giraffe - Behind the Tree and you can get him from here if you want him!!

Thanks for looking. Hugs xx

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awwwww I love this Dora, it made me smile too. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Mummylade said...

lovely image! I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

Kelly said...

I love this card, that image is SO cute! It's sure to bring a smile!

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable card really beautiful work , thanks for playing our no flowers allowed challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...