Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Fun Cats

Another day, another card !!! I can't stop making cards :) The one I've made today is for the Tuesday Morning Sketches No 36. The sketch this week is quite different than the usual ones I normally see, and at first I admit I didn't know what to do... but finally I did something..

The sketch.


and the card..

I stamped the background with a daisy rubber stamp, then watercoloured it with yellow and the cats, cute aren't they?, are from the Papermania Die-Cut Shapes Pack. I wrote the sentiment.

I will be sending the card to one of the kids in the Card for Kids Card Drive. Here they collect cards for sick children and their families and so I decided to make some cards for them too.

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Those cats are adorable! You did a great job with the sketch!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kelly said...

Gosh, what a tough sketch, but you did a beautiful job! I'm sure your card will bring a smile to the face of a sick child...what a worthwile cause!

Lauren said...

Adorable! Love the kitties!

Congratulations on winning this week at TMS!

Lauren

Unknown said...

OMG this is fantastic news today... off I go to check this out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...