Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine - Forever Friends

I couldn't believe it today as I returned home from work... there... nearly falling out of my letter box ... all bent and squashed... was a packet for me. I knew it was the Quick Cards Made Easy magazine, to which I have just subscribed and it was the first one that I was receiving by post. My letter box wasn't small, because my OH bought a new letter box just so that this won't happen ... and what does our postman do ... !!! I couldn't believe it!!!!

So now, for now, I've left him a little note on the letter box... and we'll see what happens! Can't let this happen again !

On to something nicer, here's a card I made for a friend.. Valentine of course, using the Forever Friends Single Rose stamp which I coloured with promarkers.

Update - Friday 26th February *****

I have just came across the Forever Friends Challenge Blog> which I didn't knew existed and so since I got some FF stamps and I happen to love them so much, I started following and I thought I might enter this card for this challenge here. It closes next Sunday on the 28th February and the theme was hearts ..... well I got them and I'm still in time !!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dora,lovely card keep it up,your brother Tony xxx

Kelly said...

This is just too stinkin cute. I just love those bears!

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous card, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...