Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Get Well Soon Card

Do you like Digital Images? Now who doesn't! Well for this card here, which I made for the Kaboodle Blog Challenge No 24, I used a free digital image from Lost in Paper Scraps. She got a whole library of beautiful free digis, and they are all as cute as this whale here that I used. So why don't you hop over and have a look!

Anyway, back to Kaboodle Doodles, the challenge was to use Spots and Stripes, but well, it said 'ideally', so I thought I could get away with just spots, 'cos as you can see, I only managed to use spots in my card! The prize this month is a pack of brand new Kaboodle Doodle paper so come on, join in the fun, the prize looks just brill :)

Hope you like my card!

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I think this would definately cheer someone up...am off to look at Lost in Paper Scraps...thanks.

Jill said...

What a fun digi stamp! Lovely card, thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles and hope to see you next time. Jill

Mel said...

What a fab cheery card and so fun to, just love it.
sorry you can`t seem to see my card hope what ever it is sorts itself soon.
hugs Mel x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great fun, love the shadow effect. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

Faye said...

Oh, I love this card so much. I would be delighted to receive it. Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

mudmaven said...

Such a cute card - it will surely cheer up whoever receives it! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Lilacanglia said...

What a super card,
thank you for joining us at kaboodle doodles this week,
Hope to see more of your lovely work,
Hugs
Angie

Kelly said...

This is just too stinkin cute! It will for sure get a smile from whoever receives it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...